Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Poor Ry

Turns out my sweet little bug has been fighting an ear infection for the better part of a week now.  I took her to the doctor this morning after she had been grabbing at her ear during the day yesterday while Grammy was watching her.  Dear Ry - We love that you are a happy, sweet loving baby, but poor girl... if you are in pain you gotta let us know sooner!  Hopefully her antibiotics will kick in soon and she will be back to normal.  I mean really, does this girl look like she is in pain:


Also after talking about how much I wanted to give cloth diapering (CD) a shot I found a local place that offered a 2 week trial of 8 diapers/inserts for $35.  I decided, much to Dan's dismay, to do the trial.  Here is our temporary "stash", and of course Ry sporting one of her new pampers!  Given Dan's anti-CDing, I have told Dan that I will do all the laundering during the trial period.  They are only undergoing their 5 trips through the washing machine, and I feel like I still have so much to learn, but for some reason I really want this to work out for us... even if it is only part time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment