Thursday, January 19, 2012

There she rolls...

On Monday night Ry spent a good half hour playing tummy time and rolling over on her activity mat in her room.  This was the first time it seemed like she was rolling over "on purpose" rather than just a fluke.  We spent the next few nights attempting to get her to do it again with no success.

There were reports from Miss Judy that she spent every nap time rolling around in her pack n'play both from belly to back and back to belly.  I try not to get too caught up in "milestones" and when she is supposed to be doing what.  Some milestones she seems to be achieving really early, and others later.  She is thriving and loves life so unless something really seems like it is a problem I'm just going to sit back, relax, and watch my little bug grow up!






And while I am at it, I guess I should add just a few pictures after Ry devoured her sweet potatoes:

No comments:

Post a Comment