Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Violet and Ryann

Today I walked into the kitchen and I heard Ryann talking to one of her BFF's Violet.  Violet said "Ry-ann, I like to eat avocados.  Ry-ann do you like to eat avocados".  Ry responded to Violet in babble,so since we couldn't understand what she said we decided to give Ryann some avocados to see if she liked them!  She definitely did!  She was a little nervous at first, and I mean who can blame her - yesterday we started giving her this horrid bubble gum flavored antibiotic.  But after a few bites she was lovin' it!  Can't wait to try again tomorrow night! 

























Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. omg i love her little adorable face so much! when is it gonna be dan's turn?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she is holding on to her tray for dear life

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! She's opening her mouth like a baby bird waiting for her food!

    ReplyDelete