Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cousin Visit

Hi Guys!  Ry here!  Today Mom and Dad took me to visit my only girl cousin M and my younger (but might not be smaller) cousin JD.  Overall it was a pretty fun trip.  We left Kipu at home, made a few stops on the way at Dunkins and Panera before we got there.  It's a longgg drive to my cousin's house but definitely worth it.  When we arrived M greeted us at the door wearing a hot pink tutu.  I strive to be like her fashion wise, she dresses so great.  After the big people (who eat solid foods) had their lunch JD and I got to have a little lunch.  After JD ate his belly hurt him so I thought it was my duty as the older cousin to show him how to "take care of things", and ended up in my jammies... if you know what I mean.  :)

After I put on  my jammies we took some cousin photos with the help of Dad and Aunite M.   Auntie M was not happy since she was in her jammies too, but I told her it was OK:






It was a great trip, and I was so tired I slept the whole way home. I can't wait to see them again next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment