Thursday, October 6, 2011

Welcome!

I'm saddened to say I created this blog 8 weeks and 1 day ago, but have yet to create a single entry.  57 days.  It wasn't that I didn't have anything to say, but more because the idea of "blogging" still creeps me out a little bit.  I wanted to blog as an attempt document the little moments in the life of my amazing baby girl.  Maybe I'll attempt to go back and recall some of the prior 57 days, but for now I just want to move forward.

Also I should mention I started this blog 57 days ago. The day we left for the hospital to be induced to deliver.. but my beautiful girl Ryann is only 55 days old!  Stubborn little girl took 40 hours of a labor and a C-Section prior to arriving.  Welcome to this crazy world Ryann Elizabeth.  Mom and Dad love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment