Tuesday, October 18, 2011

First (well second) Impressions

Today we went to visit Ryann's daycare. It's about a 10 minute ride from the house and as we hit the only light on our trip I was surprised to hear that my little pumpkin was still awake {insert crying here}- Ry was due for a nap and usually she falls right asleep in the car these days. When we arrived Ry had a smile on her face and Judy asked if she could take her out so I said sure! As soon as she pulled her out there is was - a massive blow out. Yuck! Judy was sweet enough to change Ry for me, but after her blowout at her cousin's house the other day I had forgot to restock her diaper bag with new outfits. Luckily I found a white onsie so I had something to throw on her.

Talk about embarrassing - what Mom doesn't pack extra outfits especially when they know their little one is between diaper sizes? Oh wait, that would be me! Bad Mom! After Ry was in her 'clean' onsie she started screaming... my girl... the girl that rarely cries (unless she's hungry) was crying inconsolably... it took her a good 20 minutes to settle down/fall asleep.

Well poor Judy must think she is getting a screamer who has a Mom who doesn't know how to care for her sweet little girl. Neither of which (well I'm sure some can argue against the second one) is true. So much for leaving a good impression! Hopefully she will get to see what a sweet good baby Ry really is. While I forgot a backup outfit for Ry, I didn't forget a backup hairbow - so when I took her to the mall in her onsie at least she had a matching bow.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

1 comment: